Sunday, December 22, 2013

These drapes are actually two panels. The top is tied to the bottom. I had lots and lots of inter lining sewn in to produced a heavy, lush feel to such a fine fabrics. I love the height of the windows! The challenge was to design a drape that would only soften the edges of the windows, compliment them, and allow the windows to remain the centerpiece.

Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery
These drapes are actually two panels. The top is tied to the bottom. I had lots and lots of inter lining sewn in to produced a heavy, lush feel to such a fine fabrics. I love the height of the windows! The challenge was to design a drape that would only soften the edges of the windows, compliment them, and allow the windows to remain the centerpiece.
These drapes are actually two panels. The top is tied to the bottom. I had lots and lots of inter lining sewn in to produced a heavy, lush feel to such a fine fabrics. I  love the height of the windows! The challenge was to design a drape that would only soften the edges of the windows, compliment them, and allow the windows to remain the centerpiece.

Download whole gallery
An interesting textile designer from France that I am looking at bringing to Provide.
An interesting textile designer from France that I am looking at bringing to Provide.

Download whole gallery
outdoor entertaining area
outdoor entertaining area

Download whole gallery
Urban Ultra Modern House
Urban Ultra Modern House

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment