Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hidden laundry room off kitchen. Not a huge fan of the laundry room there, but I love the hidden room idea. Great as storage or pantry I'd prefer. I'd like a hidden room off bedroom for laundry. That way I'm close to the closets and don't have to haul laundry baskets up stairs.

this house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL
this house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Hidden laundry room off kitchen. Not a huge fan of the laundry room there, but I love the hidden room idea. Great as storage or pantry I'd prefer. I'd like a hidden room off bedroom for laundry. That way I'm close to the closets and don't have to haul laundry baskets up stairs.
Hidden laundry room off kitchen. Not a huge fan of the laundry room there, but I love the hidden room idea. Great as storage or pantry I'd prefer. I'd like a hidden room off bedroom for laundry. That way I'm close to the closets and don't have to haul laundry baskets up stairs.

Download whole gallery
Mary McDonald
Mary McDonald

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment